Your child’s teacher/s have responsibility for monitoring and ensuring their wellbeing.
Where necessary they will involve other school services, which may include:
- Use of ‘Pupil Voice’ (A way of discovering pupils’ views).
- Social skills support with a teaching assistant.
- Thrive/Nurture support with a teaching assistant
- Family keyworkers (supporting both child and family).
- Qualified first aiders (following guidance from yourselves and a Care Plan).
- School nursing team.
- A consistent approach to behaviour management with parental involvement as appropriate.
- Pupil profiles/passports.